BBJ announces 2020 Women Who Mean Business Honorees
The Boston Business Journal has announced the 2020 Women Who Mean Business honorees.
This is the fourth year of the program, and this year’s eight businesswomen — leaders in the business community and innovators in their industries — were selected from more than 200 nominations representing outstanding women from across the Greater Boston business community. The nominations were carefully vetted and from that we chose this year’s honorees. We are really excited about this program and the feedback and enthusiasm from the business community has been tremendous.
This year’s Women Who Mean Business honorees were selected based on their professional achievements, leadership, entrepreneurial skills and dedication to the community.
“This honor is especially meaningful in a year that has been challenging, to say the least,” said Carolyn M. Jones, Boston Business Journal market president and publisher, in a letter to the honorees this week. “Your leadership, innovation and commitment to our community has been critical in helping us all move through it and look ahead.”
• Suzanne Abair, chief operating officer, Northland Investment Corp.
• Sandy Fenwick, CEO, Boston Children’s Hospital
• Yvonne Garcia, chief of Staff to CEO, State Street Corp.
• Yvonne Greenstreet, chief operating officer, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
• Reshma Kewalramani, CEO, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
• Myechia Minter-Jordan, CEO, DentaQuest
• Cindy Perettie, CEO, Foundation Medicine
• Desiree Ralls Morrison, senior vice president and general counsel, Boston Scientific Corp.
The honorees will be celebrated for their accomplishments at an online event on the morning of Thursday, Dec. 10.
To view the article, visit https://www.bizjournals.com/boston/news/2020/10/15/bbj-2020-women-who-mean-business-honorees.html